Soccer or Sports Yard Signs Circle 23" with your logo or team name includes Wire Stand 30" x 10" (front side only printed)
Custom Soccer Yard Signs, Sports Yard Signs, Wedding, Birthday or Fundraiser Yard Signs Circle 23" with your logo, wording or team name includes Wire Stand 30" x 10". If you like this but need a different design, wording, colors, theme, graphic, size, etc. feel free to contact me, Elaine at InvitesandDelites@comcast.net
How Does This Work ?
- Price per sign goes down the more signs you order. For a better deal per sign you can order more signs.
This is a custom order for yard signs. A proof will be sent to you for approval. Once you order has been placed the signs will be printed and sent to you. There is a No Refund policy once the proof for the design has been approved. If you have any questions before placing this order please contact me. Once you purchase the order it is considered an active custom order and is non refundable.
- Please make sure you logo is a 300dpi file it can be pdf or png but should have a transparent background.
- 10 to 50 Yard Signs 23" each with stands - shipping is $12.00 only in USA
- for 100 Signs 23" each with stands - shipping is $15.00 only in USA
BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM YOU AGREE TO ALL MY TERMS ABOVE AND BELOW AS WELL AS IN MY TERMS OF SERVICE ON MY FAQ'S AND POLICY PAGE.
- All Items on my shop on non refundable and non returnable, once the item or items have been purchased I have a no refund policy without exceptions. Please read the listing carefully and ask any questions you may have before purchasing if you are unsure.
Please always feel free to ask me a question. I can't answer your question if you don't ask, then you will just wonder. I am pretty flexible in my creating and the more details you give in the beginning, really helps make the creation time shorter and quicker.
© Invites and Delites. All Rights Reserved. Not for resale or commercial use.
Limited for use by original purchaser only.
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.